I'm very pleased with my entries in this year's Brisbane Portrait Prize ...
Inviting Expressions of Interest:
2 Day Workshop : "ACRYLICS ... everything you wanted to know"
suitable for all levels / small class numbers (8) ensuring plenty of one on one time
2 Days 10am - 4pm $500 per person
Gary Myers Studio, 49A Maple Street, Maleny Qld 4552
Please register your interest HERE
"ACRYLICS ... everything you wanted to know"
suitable for all levels / small class numbers ensuring plenty of one on one time
13 & 14 July 2019 10am - 4pm SORRY THIS WORKSHOP HAS SOLD OUT
Gary Myers Studio
49A Maple Street
Maleny Qld 4552
$500 per person
Places are limited.
Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of your payment.
Further information and material list will be supplied upon Registration.
< REGISTER HERE >
THURSDAYS & SATURDAYS, 9.30 - 12.30, Maleny
The workshops and classes will be restricted to a small number and be open to all: from beginners to professionals.
There may also be the possibility of junior, [10+], after school classes.
If you are interested, please contact me, by phone, text, email or carrier pigeon, with your preferences.
This round of Thursday morning classes has been filled but please enquire about future Thursday morning classes.
NOVEMBER ART SHOWS IN SYDNEY AND CANBERRA
It’s been 4 years since Gary has exhibited in his original home town of Brisbane and we are delighted to show his new work in the Graydon Gallery.
The colourful, eye-catching paintings in Gary’s latest exhibition celebrate the Australian landscape and depict subjects gathered during his travels from North Queensland to Tasmania.
Expect Gary’s unique perspective on his chosen subjects, together with plenty of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland hills.
Gary will be in attendance most days with brush in hand. If you’re interested in seeing a demonstration, please phone to check times. 0427 526 965
We would love you to join us on opening night: Friday 5 October 5-8pm
We are giving away a copy of Gary Myers’ Maleny Pop Out Print Book
1. LIKE our Facebook Page: facebook.com/garymyers
2. COMMENT on this Facebook post
3. SHARE this post with family and friends
4. Private Message us your full name, mobile number and email address so we can get in touch if you win.
Win a free copy of Gary Myers’ “Maleny Pop Out Print Book” valued at $35!
Gary Myers' Maleny Gallery has moved ... just across the street to 30 Maple Street - next to Rosetta's Bookshop.
You'll find Gary's artworks within Maleny Art Direct, a new gallery space owned and operated by Lindsay Muir and Joanne Howard.
We look forward to seeing you there!
0413 885 220
website under construction
Link shared on 31-12-2015
I am conducting 3 days of workshops next May at the Merroo Conference Centre, Kurrajong NSW, as part of the CASS Art in Action 2016. Please email me if you'd like me to send you the Information Booklet. All info can be found on the website: www.combinedartsocieties.com
More Articles ...
- WIN A COPY OF GARY'S "MALENY POP OUT PRINT BOOK"
- Art & Music on the Deck - Sunday 15 March 4-6pm
- Art & Music on The Deck - Sat 11 April 5-7.30pm
- Gallery Sales Assistant (part-time)
- 100% TAX DEDUCTION ON ART
- ART & MUSIC ON THE DECK - SAT 13 JUNE 4-6PM
- Art & Music on the Deck - Sunday 8 Feb 4-6pm
- Exhibition of Jewellery by Noela Mills & Music on the Deck - Saturday 4 October 5-7pm
- Gallery Opening Invitation
- Exciting New Venue for Melbourne Exhibition
- Exhibition of Art by Jody Gilchrist and Music on the Deck - Saturday 6 September 5-7pm
- and the winner is ...
- MALENY POP OUT PRINT BOOK - back in stock
- Maleny Gallery - Now Open
- Maleny Gallery - Open 10-4 Mon to Sat & 10-3 Sun
- Welcome to My Blog
- Workshop at Sydney Art School - thanks to all who attended!
- "Porcelain Creations" by Shannon Garson and Music on the Deck 5-7pm Saturday 1 November
- Exhibition of New Works and Music on the Deck 5 April - 5-7pm
- Official Opening of the Gallery Shop and Music on the Deck Saturday 3 May 5-7pm
- Exhibition of Art by Max Mannix and Music on the Deck 5-7pm Saturday 7 June
- Exhibition of Art by Paul Margocsy and Music on the Deck - Saturday 5 July 5-7pm
- Exhibition of Art by Gary Myers and Music on the Deck - Saturday 2 August 5-7pm
- and the winner is ...
- How long does it take to paint a painting?
- Intermission Drinks - On the Deck - Saturday 24 January 4-6pm
- April Happenings
- 100% TAX D...
- callout 100 percent tax deductible